- Introverted inversion.
- Copper-bottomed theology?
- Cotton Mather:Charismatic Puritan.
- Fixed gear = bleh. But check out the wheels on that sucker.
- Great news: Sherlock shaves his chest.
- I remember cracking a windshield with the defroster after an ice storm. Would this have worked then?
- Amen!The only people that Wal-Mart ever hurt were people who were hoping to charge premium prices for commodities.
As for me, something I’ve been praying about lately is a sense of spiritual sluggishness. Everything’s right as rain, but it’s hard to pray, hard to pursue any spiritual disciplines. At least, it’s easy to go through practices, but when it comes to engaging the heart… I feel tired.
Amazingly, since I’ve been praying about this, the greatest sense I’ve had has been of peace – almost to the point of feeling lackadaisical. And honestly, I think that may be right. Even a marathoner can afford to strain himself. But a pilgrim has to trek. The important thing is being steady, and a strain one day can lead to discontent the next.