Well, yesterday was exciting. David’s fever was apparently not just a teething issue. Or maybe it could have been, but he had a little seizure yesterday, which was apparently due to dehydration. At least, that’s what they said at the emergency room. They also discovered something in his lungs that looked like a little pneumonia, so they gave us an antiboitic, which is supposed to also help in case of the chance of UTI, which can happen when you get dehydrated for too long. His fever broke this morning, so he’s pretty much fine now.
Against my will – I’m grateful that we have insurance. Hospital visits are not cool.
- Galaga for girls
- Harsh words appropriate in theological debate. See also this excellent sermon by Mark Driscoll.
- Obama’s grammar better than Bush’s? Well, it’s at least as interesting.
- One more step in the right direction.
- The drive to the bottom – and the gospel.
- Beards. Not exactly why I have a beard – but it’s a nice line of thought.