Good Morning. I’m sitting on pins and needles this morning, hoping that our outrageous tax rebate comes in soon. Apparently our child deductions from last year are the only thing that can help us afford to pay for this year’s day care – until we can get a cheaper situation.
On to the links:
- The things time-shares will do to get you to listen. (Robots!)
- Soviet era jokes, applied to US.
- The realism of a Sega light gun.
- Just like Minority Report. Now all we need are the telepaths.
- More fanatic than his fans.
- The power of pie
- Turtle marching band
- Hallelujah! Americans acquiring sense, to the disappointment of all politicians everywhere.
- Emoticicons… busted.
- L. Ron Hubbard, explained.