David is still home. His supercold has mostly gone away, but now he has an ear infection from the buildup. And of course, a fever. As soon as I get done being the worst Mr. Mom ever, I’ll see about posting something that I originated myself.
In the mean time, links:
- More on Watchmen: revision as political statement. I doubt I will actually watch the movie myself. Some things that are bearable in print, should not be seen in action.
- David says B, which has always been my preferred position on the matter, but I think we’ll be going with A for a while.
- Ok. If I can get them to use this patch for something, we will do Boy Scouts.
- Population rapidly declining, liberals rejoice?
- Only works in English
- More on the Evangelical collapse. From one view, it’s a good thing – the part that’s supposed to collapse is the part that I didn’t consider Evangelical.
- Apparently, I need to read more Wodehouse, cause I never heard of Bertie Wooster. I have heard of Jeeves, though.
- (Obliquely) via Rick Joyner: Todd Bently on road to restoration, via a remarriage. My only thought: Remarried? I couldn’t even get married that fast!
- A critique of the Lorax, with which I agree. I’m all in favor of taller buildings!
- Scary place to do your business.
- Embryos might become fertilized?