Good Morning. My parents were in town, so we spent the day yesterday in Gatlinburg. We had a great time, despite the fact that we forgot to bring a stroller for David, so we spent the entire time holding him. At least Valerie and I had really sore backs last night!
- Actually, Great Expectations would be greatly improved with time-traveling robots.
- In other words, TULIP is all right as far as it goes, but it doesn’t actually completely cover Calvinism. I’m fifty-fifty on this one. I’d say the Nicene creed does a pretty good job of describing orthodox Christianity. If anything, the only caveats I’d make would be to narrow the options, rather than widen them.
- On the other hand – Heresy = Good.
- So far, I pass.
- Not really sure about this.
- Hope for helpless gamers.
- Tilt, not bias.
- Really the way bureaucracy works.
- I think I read about this idea first in Speaker for the Dead. But it brings up some questions – is recording somebody without their notice legal? It isn’t over the phone.
- So glad I’m not a Hindu.
- The term “Jesus is my girlfriend” really ruined a lot of songs for me.
- Spell Check poetry.
One thought on “Morning Links”
Phone recording laws vary by state. Here, you can record someone without their permission, as long as you are in the conversation and are aware that YOU are recorded.