Good Morning. My parents were in town, so we spent the day yesterday in Gatlinburg. We had a great time, despite the fact that we forgot to bring a stroller for David, so we spent the entire time holding him. At least Valerie and I had really sore backs last night!
- Actually, Great Expectations would be greatly improved with time-traveling robots.
- In other words, TULIP is all right as far as it goes, but it doesn’t actually completely cover Calvinism. I’m fifty-fifty on this one. I’d say the Nicene creed does a pretty good job of describing orthodox Christianity. If anything, the only caveats I’d make would be to narrow the options, rather than widen them.
- On the other hand – Heresy = Good.
- So far, I pass.
- Not really sure about this.
- Hope for helpless gamers.
- Tilt, not bias.
- Really the way bureaucracy works.
- I think I read about this idea first in Speaker for the Dead. But it brings up some questions – is recording somebody without their notice legal? It isn’t over the phone.
- So glad I’m not a Hindu.
- The term “Jesus is my girlfriend” really ruined a lot of songs for me.
- Spell Check poetry.