Just barely still morning. The interview went fine. We’re in the process of setting up another one.
- A man bag I could use.
- Against alternatives to the singular they.
- On untrustworthy faces. And they didn’t even include a single picture!
- Handwork/Headwork. Makes me look good, since I’m all head and no hands, but doesn’t shine so well against 1 Thessalonians 4:11 & 12.
- I never was very good at shadow puppets.
- Agents and value added. I’d love to find a realtor who specialized in “starter” homes and modest houses in need of some repair.
- Obama Sushi. Looks more like Bill Cosby from Picture Pages to me.
- Where did that silly idea come from that X people group has no concept of private property? The first commenter is most astute.
- Having flashbacks from Wild Wild West
- Star Trek like you’ve never seen it before. Also, an “outtakes” remix that almost had me falling out of my chair.
- Funny financing. Not a problem I need to solve, but I sure do love those dollar coins.
- It’s not always about learning your lesson.
- Building on what God has done, vs. what God might do.
- Building better breakthroughs through history. And American revivals seem to be happening about every 6-8 years.
- By “brick house,” I think he means “stacked.” Neither word brings to mind the image I expect they intend.
- So? There are so many things wrong with this perspective, it becomes tedious to attempt to list them.