It’s David’s birthday today – he’s one year old. I’d say it’s time for a new one, but we need a new house first. In other news, Valerie finally got her first paycheck today from her job as a social worker, so the possibility of getting a house (or at least an apartment) has increased significantly.
Here’s what I saw over the weekend:
- Grounds for divorce?
- The play’s the thing…
- I’m really growing to like Mark Driscoll. But apparently the SBC… doesn’t.
- Imitation crab meat. It’s made of Alaskan Pollock. In other words, imitation crab meat is real fish meat, artificially made to taste like crab. So, since I like “imitation” crab meat, how do I know if that means I’m a poser because I like the fake stuff, or if I just happen to like the fish that imitation crab is made of? Is there a place I can go to try plain Pollock?
- How exactly do you make a power grab with the census?
- I want.
- Ok. Yeah. If ever there were a damning catholic doctrine, this is it.
- Frank Schaeffer (Francis’ son) makes a fool of himself. Publicly.
- Against nose-blowing. There is, of course, an alternative.
- pathos. Immoral, but pathos indeed.