- In which employment is elusive. My own dilemma.
- Housing prices – an example.
- Why Business majors are bad for business. Instead you’re supposed to get an Arts degree, plus something like a math minor. Doug Wilson would be pleased. So should I. But I missed the math minor (and I’m still trying to figure out how to make up for it).
- New Readability button makes things more readable by formatting out the junk. I’ve tried it a couple of times, and it has its advantages. It also can’t handle poetry, and can’t be turned off without reloading the entire page.
- On the follies of using text replace without proofreading the text.
- Scientist unlocks mystery of bellybutton lint. Seriously. Even comes up with a theory of its purpose.
- WSJ: Barak Breaking Economy.