Good morning. Working on a new site design. Tread lightly.
- Heh. Have you seen *my* portfolio?
- I’m heading this direction soon, myself.
- A new perspective on 1 Trillion
- Why hasn’t inflation hit? Personally, I’m in favor of a sudden, rapid burst of inflation, to last for approximately one year, or until I get my debt paid off, whichever comes last. Following that, I would be in favor of an equally rapid phase of deflation, to last until I buy a house. after which I would be strongly in favor of doing whatever it takes to eliminate these dangerous swings in the economy.
- The Periodic table… of awsomeness. Man, think of the molecules you could put together!
- Overpriced car, now with more features. It’s still too expensive.
- Avoiding “the Tertullian heresy” is getting more and more difficult.
- Joe Biden – apparently not a math minor either.